We would like to tell you more about the NAPA AutoCare Difference! Let’s start with the NAPA AutoCare Center 24 month/24,000 mile nationwide warranty. We truly are your neighborhood mechanics who care about our neighborhoods. Not just any auto repair shop can become a NAPA AutoCare Center. There are a number of principles that we must follow in order for an auto repair facility to become part of the NAPA AutoCare family:
- Strict Code of Ethics
- Training Required
- Peer Reviewed Shops
- Give back to our Community
Code of Ethics
THE NAPA AUTOCARE CENTER CODE OF ETHICS
Every member agrees to:
• Have at least one ASE-Certified technician on staff.
• Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
• Uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
• Maintain the highest standards of the repair service profession.
• Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
• Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed.
• Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in the shop’s possession.
• Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.
We are retraining our team annually as technologies change. The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is an independent, non-profit organization that tests and certifies individual automotive repair technicians based on skills, knowledge and experience. Our shop’s mechanics are given industry-best standards training as it come available. NAPA locally purchases a variety of training for it’s AutoCare Members.
Peer Review – Also, as part of an ongoing commitment to the quality of the membership of our group, we have a panel of fellow shop owners who conduct shop visits and secret shopper exercises to review AutoCare practices and offer industry standards support.
Certainly not all shops are created equal. But when you see the NAPA AutoCare name, you can know that this auto repair shop in Albuquerque has quality parts and certified mechanics. And, if you give them a shot, you’ll probably find a mechanic you can stick with.
In Our Community
NAPA AutoCare Centers of New Mexico have regularly contributed to community programs to help better our neighborhoods. We are currently supporting the Children’s Miracle Network UNM Children’s Hospital.
When you think of NAPA AutoCare, think about your neighborhood mechanic who cares about your neighborhood.